I am probably going to regret writing this. He will probably keep me up all night tonight. Isaac was having a lot of different issues that was causing his sleeping habits to change. It started first with teething, then a cold, then sitting up, pulling up, and finally what was just discovered reflux. That was the worst. After a LOT of trial and error on trying different things, we got it. Mainly, we make sure he gets his bottle about 1 hour before bed instead of right before, he started taking zantac daily and we took his night light out of his room. These things have made Mommy much happier. There were so many nights that I would only get three hours of sleep, at intervals. Then get up to go to work for twelve hours.
So we are getting set for a birthday party. The Elmo cake(s) have already been ordered. I will have to learn how to post pics. I have two weeks. I can't believe my little man will be one year old in two weeks. Time flies doesn't it?
10 years ago

I hope little Isaac is getting his sleeping habits back on track for himself and you too! Being sleep-deprived is never fun. Hopefully all the changes will help and ya'll will be ready to PARTY in a couple of weeks :o)
ReplyDelete