Isaac didn't throw up any yesterday and his fever went away. He acted really good and played hard last night so I went on with the party today.
Well, today he was very lethargic and just tired. I hope my baby boy gets over this soon. He is such a good boy, even when he feels badly. He did good and he got lots of presents. He wasn't very sociable, but he is in a stage right now where that is common. He didn't feel like digging into his cake. I was disappointed, but he just doesn't have his appetite back so of course he didn't want the cake. I will post some pics later tonight when I put him down for the night.
His birthday really isn't until Tuesday, but since we had his party today, I can't help but think about this time last year when he came into our lives. It was such a long journey and at his first birthday I have to thank the good Lord for giving him to us. My precious little miracle.
10 years ago

Happy early Birthday Isaac! I'm glad that he's feeling better and that you got to have his party. Maybe he'll feel up to eating cake on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.
ReplyDelete