Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Isaac is walking!!!!!


My baby boy isn't a baby anymore. He is walking like a big boy. He has been doing 3-5 steps for awhile but now he is taking off. He walks down the hallway with ease. next week I am sure he will be running!!
We tried to go get 12 month professional pictures done, but he wouldn't have it. We tried twice so I said...I will just take some pics and take them to get a bunch made and pass them out. It saved a lot of money that way. Here are some of his pictures...



Well, do you remember the trouble he was having sleeping? Not any more. Milk is an amazing thing. Once I put him on whole milk, well, he is sleeping like a baby. HaHa He isn't having any type of reflux. So, I guess his formula was messing him up. He LOVES his milk and his bottle. I don't think I will ever be able to get him to use a sippy. Any tips would be appreciated on that one.
Things are just going great with us right now. He is such a joy in our lives.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy!!!! You'll have a hard time keeping up with him now! He really looks like Chris in that first picture. Enjoy, Hun, he's growing up tooooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness...I can't believe how Isaac doesn't look like a 'baby' anymore! He is a cutie pie of a little man, and it's so exciting that he's walking...he'll keep EVERYONE on their toes now! He'll be drinking from a cup in no time, no worries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second picture! He looks like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't have.

    I'm sure he'll be ready to run around with Hannah at decoration. I hope that they'll like playing with each other:)

    Hannah was pretty fond of her ba-ba too. One day I just gave her a sippy at bedtime instead of her bottle and she was so tired she didn't care. After that I never gave her a bottle again. Now, if only I could figure out how to cut out the during the night sippy. . . I guess there's always something, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he is walking now.
    I loved the pictures you sent me Tara. Thanks for sending them, and FYI...I love those kinds of pictures better than going to a studio. They are so much more personal and cutier I think. When it get's warmer, well take Issac and go take some photo's of him outside, with my new camera. He would be gorgeous in some black in whites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, sorry I have no tips on sippy cups...sorry.
    I'm so glad he is sleeping better and things are so good now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tara, he is so cute, and those eyes, those EYES!!! What a vivid shade of blue they are. He is a little stunner to be sure!

    Come visit me! :-)

    ReplyDelete