Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More pics of little I-Man

Yep, you are seeing it right. He is playing with my bra.
Typical man.




He is truly the happiest little boy. He is so good.


This is his mischievous face. He is up to something.

As for our furnace. It never had a problem again. It is running fine so I didn't call anyone. We will just have it serviced before the fall/winter months. I have a bad sinus infection. My ear infection got worse and I was put on something else yesterday. Isaac keeps acting like he is coming down with something. He has had a little cough here and there but so far he is okay. I am trying my hardest not to kiss that little face. It is soooo hard. I love my precious boy!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures!! That first one definitely got a chuckle out of me! Isaac has the prettiest baby blues :) I hope you get to feeling better so you can give Isaac kisses for me, and I hope little man doesn't come down with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you were able to get some deals last week. If you happened to have kept your receipts, you can send them in to The Caregiver's Marketplace for a .75 rebate on each pack of Huggies. You can google the name for the exact info.

    Isaac keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Tara tell us your miracle story and leave
    me looking at these pics of you beuatiful little precius bundle of joy HOLDING YOUR BRA?????????? Lord, woman your setting the grounds for therapy for this baby:) heeeee: kiddung we got a good laugh out of it !!It is sweet:) thanx for visiting. Patricia OBC

    ReplyDelete