I got these flowers from my little man along with anote that said, "Uncle Nick told me I could pick these for you.
I love you Momma, Isaac" Ahhhhh....
This is little i lounging in his Elmo chair watching Dora.
Here he is at the Louisville Zoo in the little splash park.
Okay, this is too cute. He is playing with Chris' hat. I said he wasgetting practice. Then he took it off and walked over to his piano...
After he played with his piano, he picked up one of his guitars....One of the cutest things he is doing right now is when you sing a song
to him. After you finish, he will clap for you. Sometimes he will even
throw in a Yayyyy! Do you think music is in his future?????

I completely LOVE that picture of him in his Elmo chair!!
ReplyDeleteLOL....he is growing up to fast Tara. Put some books on his head. He is such a little dumplin!!!
ReplyDelete