Here is a small update...The funny thing about this is, I took pictures of Isaac twice today and we also sat down and had "art time" today and I was going to update his blog. We came downstairs around 7pm to get on the computer and my connection wasn't working. Then at 10pm after Isaac had been in bed for 30 minutes or so, I tried again, and there it was...and email from Aunt Shela asking me to update Isaac's blog. I guess she needed a little fix. I don't blame her!! :-)
These pics were all taken today. He was rolling around on the couch and playing with his Daddy.
He is talking a lot more now. He repeats a lot of words. It is amazing how quick they pick up on things. I need to get professional pics made but I am leary because at 12 mos. he had a fit and it just wouldn't work.
He loves to be barefoot. I got him a wagon a few days ago, and he LOVED it! He is the sweetest little boy.
My handsome little man...
Here he is after his bath tonight. Mommy was tickling him..
Finally, here is his wonderful art work. It was the first time that we sat down and colored. He had little stamps too that he used. We sat there for nearly an hour. He cried when I put everything away. I got a little table and chairs from a coworker that I am trying to redo so I can get him used to sitting at a little table when we do crafts. So many things I want to do....he will be big and starting school before I know it!! I will try to update sooner next time!! :-)

Yes, I need a fix!!!!! He has grown sooo much! Golly Gee,,so big!! He's so precious,,,,I bet he misses his Aunti Shela,,,,,,,I sure miss him
ReplyDeleteTara, he's precious! It seems like every time you post new pictures, he has grown tons! He has the sweetest little smile :o) I LOVE his little picture he made...you'll have to keep it forever!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures,,,,,,really enjoyed it sooo much!!!! He's getting bigger by the minute,,,,,,,,,ain't it amazing how much they grow and are ever changing, So precious,,,,,(I'm enjoying my fix, can you tell)
ReplyDelete