Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009...


was wonderful. Sorry I am awful with my blog. Now that I can post pictures and updates on facebook with a lot of my family and friends, I am slacking even more so with my blog. I do have friends and family who aren't on facebook and that is why I am here.
We had a great Christmas. Here are just a very few select pics....





Let me first start with the Louisville shirt...Go Cards!









Yes...this is a CATS outfit. Given to Isaac from his Great Uncle Doug. I guess I will let him wear it. He is just a kid. Sorry Doug....












My little Santa striking a pose.





















Just checking ou the tree in his Santa suit. Thanks Mary T!!











Laughing it up!!




















Hanging with Daddy!














Loving what Santa brought to him.













Toilet paper. His latest fetish.









I will post more pics later.... I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I beg you to be safe on New Year's!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally lovin' that little man in the Santa suit!! How adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time!!!! He has grown sooo much,,,enjoyed seeing him and playing with him when we came up...lol Aunt Shela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome toilet paper picture!

    ReplyDelete