



It snowed here in Louisville last Sunday night. It was pretty and we got about an inch or so at the house. I worked all of the next day so I didn't get Isaac out in the snow. Technically, his first snow was last winter, but his first snow that he could get out in was 1/18/09. I called BabiesRUs by my work on Monday and asked if they had any baby sleds. They had one blue one left. Guess what? They held it for me and I picked it up on the way home. I took Isaac out the next morning and the snow was almost gone. But I had to get my little man out there. It was hard pulling him and getting good pics but I tried. He loved going for a ride in his sled. It was a little bumpy because he wasn't on much snow, but he enjoyed it. I hope this worked. I got to get to bed.

That has got to be the cutest sled ever! Great job on posting your pics :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're a better woman than me! Hannah said that she didn't want to play outside in the snow, so we stayed in where it's warm. We didn't have much snow anyway. But, I've got my fingers crossed for next week!
ReplyDelete