Saturday, January 10, 2009

My very first Blog post!!

First off and most importantly a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Leslie for designing this AWESOME blog for me. As much as I would love to take credit for it, I can't. Doesn't she do an awesome job!!! Check out her blog, My girls.
Here is a great topic to start my blog off with. The emergency room. This is where I spent most of my day yesterday. I woke up yesterday vomiting so hard, like I never have before. I had right shoulder blade pain and right upper quadrant pain so I thought it may be my gall bladder. I had red spots all over my face (still do) from blood vessels breaking because of how hard I was throwing up. So anyway, my Mom took me the the ER and Chris stayed at home with Isaac. Turns out it is just a bug. I am so thankful that it wasn't my gall bladder. Isaac's first birthday is in a couple of weeks and I would hate to be recovering from surgery.
We are doing Isaac's birthday with Elmo. He LOVES him!! We aren't having a big party but I still have to have a theme. I can't wait to see his eyes. We got him a tickle me Elmo extreme and he heard Elmo laughing the other day in the kitchen when I was showing Elmo to my Mom. Isaac was trying so hard to see what we were doing because he heard Elmo's laugh. It was sweet. As I sit here typing I look over at my little man and thank God for giving him to us. He is the most precious thing. I do this daily you know. He is a gift from him, that is for sure.

Isaac says, Happy Birthday today Aunt Robynn!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I'm glad that you decided to join the blogging world. Let me warn you - it is HIGHLY addictive:)

    I can't wait to read more about our sweet baby cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see your first post Tara. Now make sure you learn how to post pictures, because I want to see all the cute pictures on Isaac's birthday party. He's going to be so excited!!!!

    Glad you like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog design! I have been watching for you to post, and of course when you do, my computer is down at home, so I just now read this! I can hardly believe Isaac is fixing to have his first birthday, but I'm super-excited about being able to follow along with him here on your blog. (Be sure you post lots of pictures of the little guy!)

    I hope you're feeling better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog! I'm sorry to hear you were sick! We were hit with that bug over Christmas.. I haven't been that ill in 12 years!

    I hope you guys are doing well and I will plan on checking in more often :-)

    ReplyDelete