Well, my baby boy is doing great!! I wish I could say the same for me. While we were waiting in the waiting area to get called back Isaac poked me in the eye and I have a corneal abrasion. It is a real pain!! :-) He got three shots today. His first MMR and Chicken Pox shots. He does so good. He is a good baby.
Isaac weighed in at 23 lbs 8oz. He was 29 1/2 in. He was in the 50th percentile for his height and weight but his head circumference was 19 in and in the 90th percentile. I guess he has a pretty big noggin!! We are still having big issues with him sleeping all night long. He is having some seperation issues. We are going to work on it.
We are currently having a revival at church and I worked everyday last week and attended church every night. That is why I have been MIA. I am back to three 12 hr shifts this week and I took today off. That is why I am here. Here in about 15 minutes Isaac will be put down for a small nap and I will get ready for church. The revival is still going on. The test on how he does with his shots will be at church tonight. AND how I do with my jacked up eye!
10 years ago

I'm SO happy that Isaac is healthy and growing! So sorry to hear about your bummed eye ;) I know revival times can be very tiring for the little ones and adults as well, but I hope to hear of good news from Rockford View.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing, that you have such a healthy and striving boy on your hands. He is just so beautiful Tara. I'm so sorry about your eye. What's the chances of that happening. Bless your heart.
ReplyDelete