
....since I had to put our baby girl down. These are just a few pictures of her. Of course here she is guarding her bone from Chris.

This was her most favorite place to lay down. On the back of the couch in front of the window.

Here she is giving Isaac kisses. She loved him and watched over him.

This is our precious girl sleeping in her bed. One of the last pictures I took of her.

I believe this was the last picture I took of Cassie. My sweet girl. Oh little Boo, we miss you so much. You were by me during some very tough times. No one will ever know how much you helped me with my struggle to become a Mother. She saw me overcome that. (She was even laying in the bed with me the afternoon my water broke.) And most of all, she was never jealous of Isaac. She wanted to take care of him. Unlike a Dachshund. We miss you baby girl....
Oh Tara, what a precious post...literally have tears in my eyes. That picture of Cassie with Isaac is adorable. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI hate it ,,,when I get attached to something,,,,, and then they leave. A dog can bring so much comfort in trying times, that why I have 3,,,,,,and I am very protective of them,,
ReplyDelete(surprising) don't want anything to happen to them. I'm sure you miss Cassie lots!!!! Maybe as Isaac grows older, he can get a little puppy to take of and enjoy....love you guys.